Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Riddler

The Riddler



The card says WHAT? The mention Bane and don't even make a figure of him in this line? Instead they give us Riddler on VENOM. Ok they really dropped the ball on this one. Not just because of the card description but because this is one of the worst Riddlers EVER.



I mean, it's not bad, it's just...I dunno. There were some good Riddler stories in the mid 90's, and I can honestly say he's my least favorite villain so I may be biased writing this review. But I wouldn't have spiced him up with Venom. And it shows, this is a muscular riddler. I'm not so sure he needs those huge weird weapons, either. He also has a weird balancing act with those weird posed legs of his and that weapon. SURPRISINGLY, he has never fallen off the shelf, whereas the other figure often DO fall.



I kind of like the weapon though. It clips to his body, shoots both missiles and it's got that riddle visor thingy. I also like how the face looks like a VERY ANGRY Frank Gorshin, may he rest in peace.



"Riddle me this, Batman! What am I on!?!"

I also have the WB repaint of this figure. The only good thing about it is the nice packaging. Maybe I'll take pics of that later as I keep mine in MIB because I don't wanna rip up the nice package. Anywho, it's cheap and common. So if you're a completist, or a Riddler fan, then this figure is for you. It's not a bad figure, it's just my least favorite out of the whole line. Next up, well, you know who's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!