Thursday, October 26, 2017

Mattel DC Multiverse Suicide Squad Batman

Mattel Suicide Squad Batman











For a full review of this figure's original form, please see this https://emperordinobotsbatmen.blogspot.com/2016/07/dc-comics-toys-r-us-exclusive.html and this respectively https://emperordinobotsbatmen.blogspot.com/2016/04/dc-comics-multiverse-batman-vs-superman.html. The figure is exactly the same as those two. The only cool thing about this figure is that it comes with an extra head, and extra accessories.







Honestly, I don't know what took me so long to get this figure...Maybe it's because I feel I already had it, but then Killer Croc became a concern of mine, and the fact that I was still searching for SS related figures one year after that *ahem* unfortunate movie premiered. Really, that movie had some good things, but it was mostly bad. Everything felt forced, as this figure does. I do welcome the extra set of tools. However, these tools seem to be really film specific, like the breathing mask. Why couldn't they get a breathing mask accessory instead of an entire head? This sort of bothers me.



I feel like the grapple gun is a bit...small.





The batarangs are on point. They do bend in the packaging, and there's no real way to straighten them out, which also bothers me. Losing them is rather easy, too.



Yayyy! More accessories! Let's take a minute to talk about how awkward this figure's base is. The articulation doesn't help. It's just...oddly sculpted, oddly cut...I don't know. I know everyone's buying far superior figures made by Mezco, etc. This particular figure is just awkward. The smaller BvS mainline figures are just...I don't know. Maybe they'll do better in Justice League. We'll look into that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!