Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Long Halloween/Dark Victory The Scarecrow

The Long Halloween/Dark Victory The Scarecrow



I apologize for my hiatus. I AM procrastinating as I write this and probably should get back to my uh...well I was not doing anything anyways. I'm sorry if I let you all on that I was going to do BTAS, but I recently acquired a Long Halloween/Dark Victory complete set...well Gordon I had to acquire separately, but Tim Sale's art is masterfully brought to life through these figures. I'm a huge fan of this artwork and of the story. It's been a few years since I last read it and I don't...remember all the details. Maybe I can squeeze it in between assignments and stuff.



If you've followed this blog, you know I've reviewed several Scarecrow figures. The only Scarecrow figures I haven't reviewed are the Nolanverse ones, or the animated ones. Actually I think I've just done Twister Strike Scarecrow from LoTDK. Anyways, this is probably my favorite Scarecrow figure of all time. It's a shame that I don't remember his role in the story, which puts re-reading TLH and DV on top of my list. Do I even have Dark Victory? I'd have to check. It's very stylized and it moves its knees, shins, forearms, hips, elbows and head.



That doll is potentially dangerous. But he can hold it, though it falls off easily. That seems to be a trend with all these figures, never being able to hold on to their items properly. Whatever, it's still an extremely detailed figure and it's scary as hell.



They aren't hard to find! Who knows when you'll get another review! Count yourselves lucky! Robin, on the other hand, is gonna have some nightmares tonight. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!