Thursday, April 7, 2016

Knight Glider Batman

BvS Knight Glider Batman





Knight Glider Batman. I dunno about this one. It was the only one Target had and I, being a completist, had to have it.







Every Batman line has some blue winged Batman figure, and I guess this is this line's winged blue Batman. However, it is very unimpressive. Don't get me wrong, it's a cool mold, but he feels extremely stiff, and the colors look better in the back of the box.




I don't really know how he's gonna fly from one place to another with all that armor and the dinky wings unless he has a really powerful jet back, and he sort of doesn't. The wings pop off to reveal two knobs. One of the wings on mine fell off really easily upon experimentation.



The elbow joints can rotate 360 degrees which is kind of cool. He is also nicely detailed. I dig the visor mask.



I dunno. This one is a mixed feelings kind of figure for me. I mean for like a kid it can be kind of fun, and who doesn't love swooshing a Batman figure around? I know I do. But 9.99 felt like a bit too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!