Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blade Blast Robin

Blade Blast Robin



I suspect this figure is a repaint of Battle Board Robin with a new accessory. A huge accessory and new clothes.



Pushing a button will make the blades spring out from both sides of the...cutting weapon. Why would anyone carry this emblem shaped mega machete around?



It's kind of a tacky repaint, really. Bad colors, bad weapon. Interesting though. Pushing another button fires the missile. I apologize for forgetting to take pictures of the weapon's underside.



A sad intro to the wave 2 Robins, this figure is...very strange.



Maybe he should have kissed Poison Ivy. Funny thing is that this is a very hard to find figure, so it cost me a bunch. Ugh. Oh well, I'm a completist and this was 4th out of my final B&R figures, so no foul done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!