Friday, December 19, 2014

Ultimate Armor Mr. Freeze

Ultimate Armor Mr. Freeze



A very cool addition to the line (no pun intended), this figure has snap on armor and a weather manipulating missile.



Armor consists of boots, arms and chest plate. I wish they had featured a removable helmet, as the head is the same as the base figure it's based on. I like it how the armor is a departure from the original but not too dissimilar. The missile, being a friction missile, has the capability to spin around, so that's kind of cool.



I tend to think of this figure as a scene specific figure, based on that moment when he was arming up with the aid of Poison Ivy and Bane. I think it's a really cool addition to the line and the detail on the figure's undersuit is very nice.



I think they outdid themselves with this figure. Highly recommended, if you can find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!