Monday, July 25, 2016

DC Comics Multiverse Batman Vs Superman Armored Batman

DCU Multiverse BvS Armored Batman









I don't know why it took me this long to finally get to Armored Batman. The reason is that I got it rather recently. I've had nothing but bad experiences with it. I tried buying it from a guy on a facebook group and he scammed me. I've never been scammed before. I asked for references and he was seemingly fine. Except now nobody likes him because either he died or he became a scammer full time. Sources say the latter is the true version. Anyways let's wash off this negativity and see where this goes.












We did take a look at the $9.99 version, but we never looked at the arguably superior Multiverse figure. This figure is extremely nicely painted, and very well detailed. I do wish his straps were better painted.



The problem with this figure is that the gun it includes does not fit properly. Interestingly enough the gun from the $9.99 figure fits better. Funny how this line has all the wrong accessories.



The other problem with the figure is that he can't stand up properly, so he is difficult to pose most of the time.



He can still pull out some good poses with the right weapons. Anyways, it's time for the greatest gladiator match of all time.



"Bring me his head!"



"I have to destroy him even if it's the last thing I do..."



Batman is slightly taller than Superman, and this kind of bothers me.



Now you've done it!



I think I bit more than I could chew!



You forgot to see what was in the White Portuguese...



You're not brave. Men are brave.



That's fear you're breathing.



S#!t.



I promise it's not as bad as it looks.



List of accomplishments: Defeated Superman. BUT MARTHAAA!!! Now I need to save your Earth Mother from people who are far weaker than me! I'll just tell them I just beat up Superman. That might just make them drop their weapons. Nope? Noope. Lex' egg timer must have ringed by now, but for storytelling purposes we are going to ignore that.





This is a great figure and it makes for excellent photography. Both figures are great. I love them, but don't forget to give the big one the small one's weapon, which is what I did with the non armored version. Anyways we are getting close to the end of BvS figure reviews. I have about two more reviews to do: The Bat Grapple gun replica, and the Toys R Us Batman and Superman vs Mech Lex Luthor, which I have yet to acquire. So why don't we look at some other Multiverse figures? Why don't we look at some...SUICIDE SQUAD?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!