Friday, July 29, 2016

DC Comics Multiverse Toys R' Us Exclusive Suicide Squad The Joker

DC Multiverse Toys R' Us Suicide Squad The Joker









The Joker, played by Accomplished actor, band musician, Oscar winner and absolute douchebag Jared Leto. From what I've seen in the trailers, this Joker has divided us all. The tattoos bother some people, myself included, but he does have a Red Dragon tattoo while he was employed by Simon Hurt to screw with Batman (pre-52, I read all of this ha ha ha ha hooohohohahaa). This Joker has too many unnecessary tattoos, and we're wondering where they are going with this...Is Leto trying to be a mix of pre-52, The Dark Knight Returns or/and more? See how he doesn't have a permanent grin or all that smiling crap used on Heath Ledger or Jack Nicholson? I'm going to pretend this is the TDKReturns Joker for now. Either way, I can tell you the years have not been kind, reader!!!!



Sheesh! This is the most serious Joker ever! I don't have the DCD TDKReturns Joker figures, so all my Jokers are naturally smiling, with colors so natural, only your undertaker knows! *ahem* He comes with Jacket Croc's arms. I like it how the back of the package shows all three Harley figures and their code numbers. This is one of three Suicide Squad Joker figures, one which is an SDCC exclusive; tonight's review! Oh and the main line Joker, which I have not seen in stores as of this writing. The one I call "Pajama Joker".









This is a different kind of Joker figure. Serious, has a silver jacket, a purple shirt, and black pants. You can see all the tattoos inside his shirt though, so the coat bit and the arms are unique to this figure...and the legs are too, apparently. I love it when Mattel doesn't take the super-quick road! These figures are all brand new sculpts and I appreciate them for it. This Joker, however, seems more evil than all my other Jokers...The Dark Knight's Joker had "war paint". This seems a bit scarier...



Joker comes with a gun...no holster, and a...what does he come with? What is the other tool/weapon? I couldn't figure it out. Guess in one week we will find out and this post will be edited accordingly.





Articulation is usual for Multiverse figures. But dang, this Joker scares me even more than the Endgame Joker from Multiverse whose accessory has a peeled face. This Joker is NOT laughing...Ok his hand is laughing. Anyways, before I add the next couple of pictures, I have to add the following message: Emperor Dinobot does not condone abuse to women. Emperor Dinobot finds the whole Joker/Harley relationship reprehensible WHILE noting that Harley is a strong female character that has beaten all the odds. Harley made her choice, and I made mine, based on what I've seen from Suicide Squad's teasers and what not...



Puddin'?



Puddin' ain't so sweet no more.



That was just acting and she hit the fridge door...or something. NYeahhahaha! HahahahahahaHohohohahahah! She's perfectly fine and SHE WILL KILL YOU AND SO WILL I HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAANANEHEHWBNANAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!