Sunday, July 31, 2016

DC Comics Multiverse San Diego Comic Con SDCC Exclusive Suicide Squad The Joker and Panda Man

DC Multiverse SDCC Exclusive The Joker and Panda Man

Oh boy, this year's Mattel SDCC Exclusive! This might be the very first review on it. Living on the West Coast does have its perks...I can't wait to show you all my toys! We're gonna have so much fun together...











A box within a box! This is the first box, which can be easily cut. It has the big Suicide Squad logo in front and the rest has very little stuff, like most exclusives. Boooring. Let's break out the CEREAL KILLERS!





The Joker O's! Perfect for your murderous morning of madness! Every bite is absolutely explosive! This is cereally killing me!



There's nothing to be gained per serving except a suit of cards! There is no nutritional value here! Zip! Nada! Nope! None! Eat cards, you #@%!^#41!!!!!





This cereal killer is so un-nutritional, it's listed on the side of the box. There's some honesty among cereal killers and Pandapipo. The ingredients are as follows: Evil Grin, Laughing Gas (Smilexxxxx), advanced weaponry (oooh my!), flocked fur, panda hugs and gold teeth. This is a recipe for disaster. It may content the 3 m's, and contents promise to be unsettling. Woahahahaha!



Yummy nitrition! OH wait we have a game to play!



I'm sure as hell not a morning person. This is the cereal for the Owlman. I remember the cereal mazes as a kid. Bah. I've always loved the back of cereal boxes 'till sports and stuff took over. Y'know, normal people stuff. BORING. Breaking Joker out of Belle Reve seems like the sound idea for the Nite-Owl who wants his killer breakfast.



It's ok. Still safe.



What's inside? Oh why if it isn't your spoonful of mayhem!



My nads are FLOCKED! Feel up my felt!



It even opens up like a cereal box, complete with tab!



The honesty is hilarious. It does come with a cardboard Batman mask one can wear at their leisure.



Mask: Check. Bling: Check. Automatic: Check. Base: Check. Clown...guy: Check. Pandaman: Check. This has everything.



Boy do I love SDCC. The cosplayers, the toys...THE TOYS!!!! They should do a whole line for Joker's henchmen as seen in the Suicide Squad trailers. I mean...Pandaman! A play on the word Pandemonium (I hope)!!! Let's see Pandaman.









Mmm...such soft fur. So fuzzy. He's your best friend forever! And he's armed, too! The white parts are not "flocked", nor are the hands. What were you expecting? Hairy knuckles too?!





Panda Man is articulated enough to cause some mayhem.









Who needs Dennis The Menace when you got the Ace of Knaves on your...not side?



The Clown Prince of Crime is outfitted with Batman themed tights (probably acquired at Hot Topic), a champion short that says HAHA on the buckle (he acquired those after gassing out Hot Topic), and boots. Oh, he is shirtless, has all his tattoos and...What is The Joker without a purple coat?



Can't rely on anyone these days...gotta do eeeeverything myself...



Why so SERIOUS?!





Oh yeah! The base! The base is awesome. It's a knife that cuts through a Batarang shaped in 90's Batman symbol imagery. The back even has a slot so you can hang it on your favorite, bats and blood splattered wall! It also has many pegs, so you can pose Joker killing Batman (or Panda Man) in any way you want.



Just 5 days left...for Suicide Squad. All joking left aside, I love this set. I loved the cereal box, and the figures. Mattel really outdid themselves with this exclusive set. I pre-ordered a month ago, and I'm glad I waited. These should be available everywhere now! I highly recommend this set. It's not often that we get a Joker henchman, and all Joker variants are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Glad to see you are still around! I found the Cyborg Batman today and thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!