Saturday, July 23, 2016

DC Universe Infinite Heroes Series 1 Figure 20 The Joker

DCU Infinite Heroes The Joker









The Clown Prince of Crime. Batman's arch-nemesis. Infinite Heroes gave us a really cool representation of The Joker in the 3.75 inch tall scale. Not my favorite, but it is an unique take on the Ace of Knaves.





I appreciate that the figure has this Super Powers feel to it...though I think the Super Powers figure is slightly better. Poseability is on par with the vast majority of the line. I mean it's not like the Joker needs to do some serious gymnastics, not in that delightful purple outfit, right?









You know how Batman has a harder to find variant? So does Joker! Based on Alex Ross' art, here we see Joker in a real tux! Sadly Mattel did not give us a Harley in this scale...wait...no no no they did!



Lucky for us, Joker will be wearing his Tux in Suicide Squad next month! And this is why I must bring up the fact that I'm super mega excited for Suicide Squad. We get bits of Mad Love and more. My skin tingles thinking about it.

I'm not going to be extensively review the 75 years of Super Powers Joker since he's a repaint with a button and a different hat...and incidentally my favorite IH figure at the moment...







It is one of the harder figures to acquire! Good luck! Hahahahahahaha!

Oh and...hey you remember when Jason Todd used Tim Drake's costume for the sake of that animated Red Hood figure?



So frail...like a bird...



Tell him I said..."helllewwww!!"



SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME AND SPIT IN MY EYE?!?!!SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIEEEE?EE?E?~?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!