Monday, July 25, 2016

Heat Shield Batman

BvS Heat Shield Batman





This figure is so rare! It took me ages to find it! I almost thought it was a myth! Unreleased! Why is this figure so hard to find?!











This figure is just a repaint of Gauntlet assault Batman with a new clever accessory...



I mean it's a nice repaint. The colors look really cool for a variant. But there is nothing special to this figure!



But my biggest issue with this figure is that the shield does not clip on properly. Or maybe I just found it difficult. Who knows. He's just another Batman soldier in a collection full of variants.



The only novel thing about it is that it never appeared on my side of the world. I wasn't really missing out on much, but I'm glad I have it. Gotta catch them all, as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!