Sunday, October 19, 2014

Legends of Batman Batcycle

Legends of Batman Batcycle



i forgot to mention this back when I was doing LoB. It's The Batcycle! The figure is non removable. If you rev it up several times and let it go it will roll along a flat surface. It's pretty cool.



There isn't much I can say about this except it's more sophisticated than the BTAS one that I will review eventually. This time you can rotate his shoulders and his neck. I've never been a fan of vehicles that come with attached figures as I think their playability is severely limited. I wish they'd just release Batbikes, but this was hard to do in an era where figures didn't normally come with ball jointed hips.



I think it's pretty cool, a worthy addition to my collection. It's detailed and pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!